Bengali Books for Your Child- Bengali Alphabet or Bangla Bornomala Book for Kids
Looking at all the beautifully illustrated, high-quality English alphabet books in the stores, have you ever wondered
“Oh! I wish there was a similar quality Bangla alphabet book for my child!”
If you did, you are not alone. I also searched quite a bit for a beautiful Bangla alphabet board book suitable for kids but didn’t find many options. That led me to decide, “What if I design one?”; not only for my children but also for all the parents who would love to give a quality Bangla alphabet book to their kids. That kind of started the journey of Dear Prodigy!
Designing this book was a lot of fun! Putting myself in a kid’s shoes, I tried to imagine what words and objects children interact with regularly. Then I contextualized them with Bengali culture and tradition and illustrated them in a simple yet modern, visually interesting way with rich and vibrant colors. I selected laminated whiteboards for the book’s pages so that they can withstand all of your child’s experiments Also, the book is wrapped with a hardcover with rounded corners to avoid any injury. So, the main features of the book are-
- A Bengali alphabet board Book that connects Bengali culture, tradition with modern illustrations creating a unique learning experience.
- The words and images for the letters are selected from children’s familiar objects, often contextualizing with Bengali culture. The pages and objects are illustrated with attractive, rich, and vibrant colors.
- A Bilingual (Bangla-English) Book with Bengali and English word meanings and English pronunciations.
- Easy to clean any stain or water. Thick Laminated Whiteboard inner pages and Laminated Hardboard cover.
- Easy for Little Hands to Grasp. Page size 6 inches x 6 inches. Book weighs less than a pound. Rounded corner to avoid injury to your child.
You can order the book from Amazon. Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/dp/1737016605
Please let me know how your child liked this book. If it helps even a tiny bit in your child’s Bangla language learning, that would be my success. If you have any feedback, just reach me on any of Dear Prodigy’s social accounts or through email. I will keep improving the book in future editions. Thanks for believing in Dear Prodigy!
Check our Bengali Numbers Book with Rhymes and The Bengali Word Spelling Puzzle
Our Recent Blogs
- Bangla Schools for Kids in USA- Learn Bengali Language
- Bengali Books for Children in USA
- Bengali Books for Your Child- Bengali Alphabet or Bangla Bornomala Book for Kids
- Bilingual Myth Busting
- Thinking about Bangladeshi Gift for Foreigners, Friends, or Family?